GLOBAL LOAD BALANCING IN THE CLOUD
Our easily deployable suite of traffic management services enables you to route traffic to the appropriate data center or Content Delivery Network to reduce website latency, improve end-user experience, and increase the availability of your web-based services.
Our Traffic Management Solution is Delivered Through Value-Added Service Options of Verisign Managed DNS, Specifically:
- Dynamic Traffic Management
- Weighted-Load Balancing
Our Cloud-based Delivery Provides:
- Enhanced availability and performance of your critical internet services
- Scalability: Globally deployed, cloud-based DNS infrastructure allows your organization to scale the service based on your unique and evolving requirements
- Speed: Queries get to their desired location quickly with minimal latency or lag-time
- Reduced Risk: Decreases the risk of downtime due to DNS-based DDoS attacks
- Fast and seamless deployment (typically within three days)
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: No capital expenses and lower operating costs in comparison to hardware solutions
Standard Traffic Management
Improves your organizations flexibility, capacity and control, while improving end-user experience with Verisign’s easily deployed option for global traffic management in the cloud.
Verisign Dynamic Traffic Management (DTM)
Takes load balancing in the cloud to the next level by enabling global, complex organizations to dynamically shape traffic utilizing rules-based scripts with virtually unlimited options for customization.
Learn more about DTM